• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got my lift done!

AJMBLAZER

You can do it yourself with hand tools on one of these.

Purchase depends on what options you want to do.

Stock steering or crossover.

Rear springs, rear shackle flip, rear block, block and add a leaves, etc etc.

How many new bushings you need, steering box brace(s), brake lines or extensions, etc etc etc.

gt1009

600-800 i'm guessing. And you could do it with hand tools but you better have one big breaker bar. What I did was I broke every bolt loose in shop class with the impact guns and did the rest at home.

AJMBLAZER

Well, he's in the southwest. Unless his truck came from the rust belt I bet you'd be surprised how stuff comes right apart. Mine's just out of the salt belt and stuff comes apart SOOO much easier than newer vehicles I've had that spent their entire lives in the salt belt.

Air tools would make it easy. Record for putting a 4" lift on with friends was about 5 hours...and we were drinking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks