• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got my m1009 repainted

apoc34

I have had my 1986 M1009 for 3 years and I finally was able to get it repainted and added some antenna brackets, antenna brush guards and thick antennas.

photo (1).jpg

Really weird I tried adding more pictures but each time I added them they ended up upside down everytime. But atleast one pic

worked.

*** fixed photos *** - Warthog

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

apoc34

LOL ya i modified it to drive upside down its sweet. I tried everything to upload it correctly but everytime it would switch it to upside down , weird.

It wasnt bad painting over door panels, I put 2 coats on it with the rapco 383 so far so good. I think i would have rather went with the forest green. But it still came out nice.

apoc34

Ya I think it drastically improved the looks of the door panels. I have not scratched it yet to see if the paint comes off. But I guess thats why they make rattle 383 cans for :).