• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got one :)

frodobaggins

Well after unsuccessfully bidding at GL, my boss told me about a deuce for sale down the road. Well a few hours later I'm the proud owner of a brand new... to me anyway Deuce :)

Attachments

frodobaggins

WHAT ? Oh sorry, I just realized I NEED a muffler :) I can't hear anything now.
I forgot how loud these things are. Everyone gets there mufflers at NAPA right ?

frodobaggins

I'll post detailed specs and better pics tomorrow.
It has a heater and cold start kit.
Some new parts.

Only thing I found wrong so far is I turned on the heater and sparks flew, so I left it off until I can investigate.

And my wife thinks I'm retarded, or in an early mid life crisis.

Kevin

joeypushjr1

the truck are old enough just bout all states dont require a muffler cause it come from factory with out one. and by putting muffler on you robbing power ....

Jakob

I had an issue with the wipers on mine too, they were just stuck. Pull off the cylinders, open them up and squirt a little air tool oil in there.

My wife wasn't too happy when I got mine either, lol. I bought my truck as my first anniversary present to myself... but I got a trip to Gatlinburg for her though. It smoothed it over... kinda. :-D

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Contact HALFTRACK (Jason) and TIMNTRUCKS (Tim) in LA. They have a lot of experience and knowledge to share...plus they both are very nice guys!