• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got one :)

frodobaggins

Well after unsuccessfully bidding at GL, my boss told me about a deuce for sale down the road. Well a few hours later I'm the proud owner of a brand new... to me anyway Deuce :)

Attachments

frodobaggins

WHAT ? Oh sorry, I just realized I NEED a muffler :) I can't hear anything now.
I forgot how loud these things are. Everyone gets there mufflers at NAPA right ?

frodobaggins

I'll post detailed specs and better pics tomorrow.
It has a heater and cold start kit.
Some new parts.

Only thing I found wrong so far is I turned on the heater and sparks flew, so I left it off until I can investigate.

And my wife thinks I'm retarded, or in an early mid life crisis.

Kevin

joeypushjr1

the truck are old enough just bout all states dont require a muffler cause it come from factory with out one. and by putting muffler on you robbing power ....

Jakob

I had an issue with the wipers on mine too, they were just stuck. Pull off the cylinders, open them up and squirt a little air tool oil in there.

My wife wasn't too happy when I got mine either, lol. I bought my truck as my first anniversary present to myself... but I got a trip to Gatlinburg for her though. It smoothed it over... kinda. :-D

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Contact HALFTRACK (Jason) and TIMNTRUCKS (Tim) in LA. They have a lot of experience and knowledge to share...plus they both are very nice guys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks