• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally have a deuce!!!

Terexts

I got my deuce picked up and to the house Friday! I haven't had a chance to get home and look it over, but the guy I had to pick it up said it sounded great and ran smooth! I paid just $1900 for it and had to pay $1100 to get it home. Its a M35A2 without a bed or anything on it. I plan to make a fuel/ lube truck out of it when I get time.

Have a question though.

What all do I need to have to get a tag for the truck in Georgia?

Attachments

GoHot229

Go to Deuce or Deuce Hot Roding and hit FAQ, it'll tell you all kinds of stuff about the Deuce and the varients, and probably your next question "how big of tires etc." Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy. I think these trucks were made for the South perfectly.

airmech3839

Congrats.....If you have bill of sale and title just do as normal...otherwise go to state tag website and look for a form called vin verification or something like that or go pick a blank one up at the tag office. Then call local police or sherriff office and request an officer visit for vin verification...present blank form to LEO and let him fill it out.....use whatever vin is on bill of sale and insurance if any of these differ make them the same so no confussion....then take paperwork and bill of sale and uinsurance card to tag office and get your antique/hobby tag....no limits in GA on this tag....insurance type plays no part...

Congrats and hope to see you at Clinto's GA rally!!

Tracy