• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally installed solargizer

Heavysteven

Well done, I mounted mine to the passenger side fender with 3m double sided tape for now. I really don't like the idea of drilling a hole in the hood or cab.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
that is one super plan. i am coming to denham springs next sat afternoon. will you be home right after lunch. would love to come and check out your truck and take some pics

Billy Bobbed

I just bought one,but I have 2 other solargizer panels that dont have the maintain boxes.Can I hook 1 or 2 of the panels to the box for more maintaining power or is it a waste of time.I have these 2 panels I would like to use them for something.Could I wire all three together to maintain a 12volt batterie.I seen someware you can wire them in a series for more power. Any:idea:s

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks