• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally restoring the M37

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked up a bunch of Norton parts and got them installed. It comes home tomorrow. M37 next day. Sometime this week last grey parts painted.

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So today I moved students cars (who didn't have trailers). Both Norton and M37 are home. Due to new tires and no motor though, it would not fit in the garage by about 1". Had to let air out of the tires and push really hard to get it in the garage.:beer:

Bill W

My 37 canvas top would just barely scuff the top of my garage door when I pulled it in, I also had to cropped the wood uprights so the cargo top was the same height as the cab top.

M-37Bruce

Jim, your rig has a museum quality look, you are a true craftsman. My truck has always been OD and was issued to the Navy, your interpretation is on-point!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks