• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally restoring the M37

maccus

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Jim I have a NOS GI light switch and will swap with you if you want. I think the real GI switches are a better unit. For my resto of the M37 I have a switch like yours will do fine. Give me a call if you want to use the switch I have. It would give us a reason to do the Cheyenne trip.......

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jim I have a NOS GI light switch and will swap with you if you want. I think the real GI switches are a better unit. For my resto of the M37 I have a switch like yours will do fine. Give me a call if you want to use the switch I have. It would give us a reason to do the Cheyenne trip.......
That will work. You can check out the new M36 also! Got half the bed sanded down again today.......

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Been off school a week for the SEMA show and another for the granddaughters surgery. Made a few updates: Bed is repainted to my liking, started working on transfer case yesterday. Hopefully early next week I'll have the rest of the seals/gaskets in it, and it will be ready to go in.

Attachments

Another Ahab

Been off school a week for the SEMA show and another for the granddaughters surgery. Made a few updates: Bed is repainted to my liking, started working on transfer case yesterday. Hopefully early next week I'll have the rest of the seals/gaskets in it, and it will be ready to go in.
Wishing the best for your grandaughter, and praying for her rapid recovery. Amen

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got the seals and gaskets changed in the transfer case. Waiting on a new parking brake band and springs and it'll drop in next week. Off school all this week so not much progress on the 37 other than scoring another rebuilt transmission...:D

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adjusted the hand brake and made a nylon washer for the speedometer cable. Bed is put together except I want to repaint the toolbox doors. We got snow last night so the truck won't go in until tomorrow for these parts to get installed.

Attachments