• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally won an M101A2??

asgtoolman

WOW!! I must have been a lucky one because my M101/M116a3 trailer had a wider spacing between the wheel wells and therefore a wider spacing out-to-out on the fenders [84"] That's why I chose it for the bed on my bobbed deuce; I wanted an 8' bed but wanted the fenders to match the overall width of the front fenders on the deuce, which they do EXACTLY.

Last edited:

kstrekker

I finally got to pick up my M101A2 at Fort Riley today. The trailer towed like a dream! I couldn't be happier. I've got a lot of plans for this trailer. I used magnetic tow lights to get it home. Here's a tip for how to hook them up. Most magnetic tow lights will fall off if you hit a bump. I zip tied mine right in front of the trailer lights.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks