• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally won the Deuce

jeep-Jeep

that is the one listed as a m109 .
I was bidding on that one and the one with the hardtop and fiberglass troop seats in back but was not sure it would still be in the truck after the euc cleared .
glad i backed off so you could get it I really have my hands full already

whyme

it will be a few months before you will be seeing up close. nice win, almost bid on that one myself, kinda far drive for me but the prices up here are going up quick. congrads. buy a gauge set and start getting fluids and spares ready.

3dAngus

I remember there was a really nice fella at the Georgia Rally that took those instrument panels, put all new gauges in them, and painted it to look better than new. Can't remember his name, but I got some fantastic chains from him.

91W350

I took a look at that myself, glad a member got it. I hope she fires right up and runs like old Faithful for you. Glen

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I remember there was a really nice fella at the Georgia Rally that took those instrument panels, put all new gauges in them, and painted it to look better than new. Can't remember his name, but I got some fantastic chains from him.
Those were killer chains weren't they. He is just south of Ft.Knox. Dang! His name escapes me right now.

velociT

Congratz!

I wanted that starts/runs/drives M109, but didn't have any bids in at that price.

Anyone else notice the non-running winch truck with instruments removed sell for $2500? :shock:

91W350

It looks like the removal of the instruments is killing their value, I think we will get over it soon, but they sold several trucks today that seemed like bargains. It appears some were removed by cutting the wires, it must be really tough to properly disconnect those!

ctmustang

Yeah but that nice fella was asking 450.00 for the gauge package. If you do the math you could do it yourself for a third.
CTaua

T

televisionman007

hey i bought this duece today outa forest park, anyways all i really want is the winch complete set up to install on my M109. Anyone looking for a duece for 2000 grand which is what i bid and ill pay fees and taxes.You pay for tiltle if u want one. Call me at 407 383 6066 Chris Sorry M109 is NOT FOR SALE

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was doing well with the 12 step program but at those rock bottom prices I had to bite on another Air Force deuce, 1988 with the dual brakes and dropsides, missing the radiator, windshield, a door and of course the dangerous gauges! Love the AC Mack style cab appearance!

Attachments

starfire350

Why would it be several months before he sees the truck?
I'm interested to see how the whole process goes getting it paid for and getting it home I almost bid on one of those myself. my dear lease is down the road from there I have been passing by there alot lately. Keep us posted on the proccess and congratulations can't wait to get one myself

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yeah but that nice fella was asking 450.00 for the gauge package. If you do the math you could do it yourself for a third.
CTaua

I bought ALL new gauges for my dump deuce...... I think I paid Saturn about $35/40 for each of the small gauges and maybe $50 for the speedo and I paid acetomatoco (RIP) $50 for the NOS tach, plus shipping.

Believe me, I wish I could replace all the gauges and stickers (and buy a can of rapco spray paint) for $150. I'd do it in all 7 of our trucks.

velociT

Why would it be several months before he sees the truck
70 business days for your first EUC is a couple months.

So how can you tell if it runs or not? Do the auctions specify that it is a running vs non-running vehicle?
They will say starts/runs/drives/jump starts if they start. My truck was listed as a starts/runs truck, and it did. Still didn't have any brakes...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks