• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

finally...

use the index...

mangus...go to the lmc site,and you'll be faced with a series of available catalogs.
click on your appropriate year,then click on the main cover page of the catalog that shows up.go to the bottom of the screen,use arrow tabs to scroll through pages till you get to an index page appropriate for your needs.click to enlarge.get the page number for the item you want,then look to the top of the page and scroll down the list of page numbers.
click the appropriate page number.when that shows up,click to enlarge.
for dash covers i think it's page 68-69.
And your rite...it's definitely NOT set up for an easy on-line search. :x

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BKinzey said:
Best thing to do with LMC is get a catalogue. The site isn't set up for browsing.
+1 on that.

I've been using LMC Trucks for Suburban parts for eight plus years.

And they are NOT set up for an online search. Unless YOU already know the page number. Then it's not too bad.

And the catalog is free, including postage. You can't go wrong. I now have two different ones. One for my Suburban. One for the M1009 I'm hoping to buy after I sell my Sub.

mangus580

dash cover...

Ambulancechser said:
it's thin vinel,with adhesive.all the adhesive is,is ordinary silicon.same as you'd put around your bathtub.The overall fit was quite good...it's a cover,but at a glance ,and if you don't know it's there,you can't tell.
I don't think new dash pads are made aftermarket,but i'm not sure.
my source locally only had the covers.
lmc truck might have full pads in stock,but i'm sure you'll pay dearly for one if they do.

www.lmctruck.com
Looking for what he speaks of above....