• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finding a Vendor

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
It might be helpful to have a section where board members could go and see all the vendors, preferably with hyperlinks to click and connect.
That would be useful. Especially if there was a short version of what that vendor sells or does. The big guys cover a lot of the spectrum. Others are electrical (Starters and Alternators) and some are tires.

I don't volunteer money very often, but maybe a few bucks contributed to SS for being listed in that section? Maybe a few more bucks for a "premium listing" that isn't a billboard ad - but maybe 3 lines rather than one?

I think most of us would rather buy from people in our outfit when possible. This would be a good way to do that.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe the vendors need a reminder to put a 'this is what we got' message on that forum, so people will look at it.
Honestly, unless a post grabs my attention the that forum, I don't click.

TBH, a central listing of vendors would be good. I dunno what it would take to make that happen, but even a page with their banner ads that are clickable?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks