• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finding parts???

commandojd

I have recently got into the vintage truck hobby and went out and purchased a m35a2. Right now I* am in the process of finding parts to begin repairing what is broke or hard used.
My question is where would I find a reasonable priced used hard top, heater set up, and bumper extensions and horn for the deuce? let me know where I can maybe find some of these items.
thanks

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The classifieds here, ebay, craigslist, Government Liquidation, and a number of vendors...

XJ01-08

I just recently got a deuce as well and have been trying to find a hard top for mine too. Trying to find one close so I don't have to worry about shipping it. I'm beginning to think I should just buy another deuce with a hard top and switch em.

And I see from your location I'm not the only one in Henry Co. with a deuce.

ETA: I just realized I've been on this forum for almost 3 years and just made my first post.

Last edited:

southdave

1-800- gimpys
they rollover on their parts lol

your in northern oh.. your in luck
Sam winers in akron
alderman in canton
clark truck in wv
and all the above mention

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have recently got into the vintage truck hobby and went out and purchased a m35a2. Right now I* am in the process of finding parts to begin repairing what is broke or hard used.
My question is where would I find a reasonable priced used hard top, heater set up, and bumper extensions and horn for the deuce? let me know where I can maybe find some of these items.
thanks
I just recently got a deuce as well and have been trying to find a hard top for mine too. Trying to find one close so I don't have to worry about shipping it. I'm beginning to think I should just buy another deuce with a hard top and switch em.

And I see from your location I'm not the only one in Henry Co. with a deuce.

ETA: I just realized I've been on this forum for almost 3 years and just made my first post.

You guys best make a list of what you want and meet a bunch of members from the site at the Findlay Ohio rally in May. The MV shows are where you will get your best prices plus you get to meet the rest of us crazies! Be prepared to laugh at Kipman, he is like the court jester!

XJ01-08

Yeah I'll definitely come down to see whats up at the rally, I bought my deuce from a member here so aside from a few items I'd like to add or change its in great shape.

197thhhc

You may want to check with Clinton at C&C equipment for a hard top. He has a lot of used stuff. He is a member on here search and you will find him. Good luck.