• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2013 Armed Forced Day Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alrighty folks, here is the thread to post up what you might be bringing to the Findlay Armed forced Day Event to sell or trade. Or post up what you might be looking for and maybe someone will have it for you.

Keep it on topic, if you want to BS about the event or find out more about it, visit the original Findlay thread...Findlay 2013 Armed Forces Day Event.

jw4x4

I have a 5th wheel plate and ramps from my 932. Like new condition. Also a Robbins & Myers USAF Turret & Engine Hoist, 5000 lb capacity, 24 volt. Mfg date 6-24-1953. Also 2 hyd pumps, 24v.

Heath_h49008

Looking for 395s, 15.5s, 14.5s, 1100 tubes, a trailer suitable for a M35A2... M105 or another... and M35A2 cargo bows and tarp. All depending upon price/condition. I know I can get them all right now if I want to pay top dollar, but I'm in no rush and looking for a good buy.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK folks I have what I sense is kind of an oddball item. To the best of my searching ability, It is what I believe to be a "M489a1 Metal Parts Assembly" for the 105mm antitank round. If I am wrong or someone else knows what it might be actually I would love to know. I'll have it for sale at Findlay, I might have to send it up with Kipman if I can;t make it, but I am going to try to be there.

I'm also thinking I'm going to sell one of my portable floodlight sets. I'll take a few pics later and post them. I would love to have a commitment before the show so I don't drag them up for nothing.

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have most parts for the M1030B1 military motorcycle, let me know what you need and I will bring it. I do not have the following spare parts, wheels, nerf bars, triple trees or forks.

Aluminum medical cans with or without drawers.

Weapons bar (rockbar)
weapons bar 003.jpg SOG CTT mini bike ds80 usaf.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

treva2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi, I'm fairly new here. 30 miles south of Cleveland. I have a set (6) PLS wheels to super single your deuce. The advantage of the PLS wheels over the HEMTT wheels is that the PLS wheels don't need any machine work done to them prior to adding the adapter plates. I would like the wheels paid in advance. Delivery to Findlay or Haspin is on me. $1200 for all 6 wheels. Thanks

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone get their registration info yet?
Not sure what I'm bringing yet, I'll have to scrounge up some gold plated items from the shop.

B3.3T

OK folks I have what I sense is kind of an oddball item. To the best of my searching ability, It is what I believe to be a "M489a1 Metal Parts Assembly" for the 105mm antitank round. If I am wrong or someone else knows what it might be actually I would love to know. I'll have it for sale at Findlay, I might have to send it up with Kipman if I can;t make it, but I am going to try to be there.

I'm also thinking I'm going to sell one of my portable floodlight sets. I'll take a few pics later and post them. I would love to have a commitment before the show so I don't drag them up for nothing.
Thats a 155mm not a 105mm.

jw4x4

This thread is for buy/trade/sell items. The other thread titled "Findlay 2013 Armed Forces Day Event" has a link to the organizers.

Jayco36REQS

I have a bunch of odd ball stuff.... Hydraulic lines, Water Lines, blackout head lights, HEMTT Tow Hook Assymbly, Assult Packs, CFP-90 Field Packs, Lrg LC-1 Alice packs, Tons of different hydraulic fittings, etc...

usmcm35a2

Anybody interested new in the crate troop seats bows cover for M900 series dump trucks? I have been told it will fit 800 too, just the tarp over the cab has to be pulled a little tighter to get it to fit.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks