• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2014 Armed Forces Day Event

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can bring a big crown if you want! :doghead: Although, that may lead to 3:00 a.m. drunken bowling.

kipman

I will be there as usual, 16 by 16 tent set up. They added 30 feet to the roof on the East side, no chance of getting wet. I will be there Thursday PM. Gimp said he would be bringing a Lavar shirt for my son. Hope DH can make it, he may be involved in a recovery effort. SW I will miss seeing you, Ferro, room in the tent unless you snore. Doc, no chance in heck in my tent, you are worse than a chainsaw without muffler. Chrusher will be up on Friday.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
That settles it if Kip is going , I am going! I got one of those high tech lighting systems for the tent I can bring, see you in May.
Remote-Area-Lighting-kip.jpg

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there as usual, 16 by 16 tent set up. They added 30 feet to the roof on the East side, no chance of getting wet. I will be there Thursday PM. Gimp said he would be bringing a Lavar shirt for my son. Hope DH can make it, he may be involved in a recovery effort. SW I will miss seeing you, Ferro, room in the tent unless you snore. Doc, no chance in heck in my tent, you are worse than a chainsaw without muffler. Chrusher will be up on Friday.
Ferro and I will be there late Thursday afternoon. We are planning to leave Ferro's AO around 0800.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Crusher said he had "Soldier B Productions" make up some jumbo jenga kits. Wonder how hard that will be after some adult beverages...

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll bet we could be so quiet and skilled at that, nobody would even know we were around. It would be as easy as stacking ammo cans on the tailgate of a deuce.

gimpyrobb

Is that when you and Doc were picking on our "little person" associate Kipman?

I heard you guys had a mean streak!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
One week to go and already have the van loaded, going to load the trailer Monday. Can't wait!

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't wait either. I'm looking forward to hanging out with my friends and drinking an adult beverage or 2 or 3.

gimpyrobb

Just a heads up gang, this was posted in the buy sell trade thread:

Danger danger warning danger. State troopers are set up at the entrance to the fair grounds doing dot inspections. Make sure you are right and tight so that this jerky move does not make them any money.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Highway patrol was doing vehicle inspections on civilian cars. No DOT. No idea if they are doing more today.

cjcottrill

Picked up some good parts, missed a few good deals-took too long to decide, the best part is when the Mrs. says: that would look good on your truck; I think we'll go back this morning to see if more displays rolled in, and maybe a few more vendors. Good to see such a strong "Steel Soldiers" contingent.

I had my first visit to Findlay yesterday.
Found a few parts.
Put a few more faces to screen names and had a great time.
Should have stayed the night for more today. Maybe next year.