• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay Armed Forces Day show 2020 , for sale MVPA National, CORONA CANCELLED !!

Wire Fox

Anybody have some interest in sharing some booth space? I've got some large antenna masts, antenna sections (AS-3900, AT-1729), headsets (VIC-1-related), radio components (Harris HF), complete radios (VIC-12-era), HMMWV parts, and all sorts of other odd things.... I've got enough stuff to get my own table this year, but I just don't want to commit my entire weekend to sitting and watching a table without some planned respite of getting to wander around and enjoy the show for myself!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Anybody have some interest in sharing some booth space? I've got some large antenna masts, antenna sections (AS-3900, AT-1729), headsets (VIC-1-related), radio components (Harris HF), complete radios (VIC-12-era), HMMWV parts, and all sorts of other odd things.... I've got enough stuff to get my own table this year, but I just don't want to commit my entire weekend to sitting and watching a table without some planned respite of getting to wander around and enjoy the show for myself!
If you mark you items, price them and stop by a couple times a day I should have enough room. I should be there by Wed mid day. May need to furnish your own table/elevated flat surface.

I will also bring a couple (2) MILES Tow Tube containers 5'x 2' x2"
towtube.jpg

and some Storm cases iM2300

DSCN5080.JPG storm2300_LI.jpg

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
CORONA CANCELED!

The State of Ohio’s Department of Health has requested the Hancock County Fairgrounds to cancel all activities through the end of April and this will probably be extended to sometime in the early summer. We determined that it was better to close now rather than dragging it out so everyone would have time to make cancellations and alternative plans.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks