• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay-Hancock County Armed Forces Day Celebration

Boxdoc1960

Well it's almost time. I bought my first cucv M1028 back in February and have spent almost 30 hours a week in preparing her for the show. It's not that she'll be in it but rather as a part of the security force being provide by the ODF. While she's still a far cry from being finished she's on the road and made her first puplic apperance this morning by driving her to work.

I hope to meet some of you there to pick up ideas, suggestions and a few needed parts so I can make her into the true clasic she is. Stop by the ODF recruting tent and introduce yourself if you get a chance or say hi if you see me. Just look for WRIGHT on my name tape.

Hope to see you there.

Doc

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Boxdoc1960

It's not that it's a bad place. There's just going to be a lot of expensive vehicles and vendors set up for the weekend. They wont be staying at the fairgrounds so somebody needs to watch over things.:grin: