• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay Ohio 2021 show, Sell, Trade, Wanted List/ May14-16

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well it looks like it is a go for now.
I will be set up in the usually spot in the open sided AG building along with Buckeye Boy's chapter of SS.​

2021.jpg

What do you got to Sell, Trade, or Wanted List?

Here is what I have loaded
DSCN5080 (2).JPGDSCN5083.JPG DSCN5082.JPG
storm cases$25 6 step ladder$125 Cots$30
DSCN5081.JPG
Water cans sold out

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Wilco 2 beds for Ms Moneypenny Suite
I can bring some of these but only if there is a buyer

housing for 12 of your closest friends$125

ARhardigg-12-rifle-case.jpgarboxo.jpg or newer style $150 m16jumbo.jpgxxxm16jum.jpg

towbox.jpguse as a Canoe, catamaran or kayak, empty on inside, tent stowage $60 towcase.jpg

Last edited:

Radden

I am in need of an Injection pump for my M35A2 multifuel engine. Also would like to find a hard top for M35 and one for a M931.

treva2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For sale, one Michelin 395/85 R20 XML tire. The only reason I’m selling the tire is the over spray. It obviously has been mounted but the tire still has the nubs from the molding process. I’m building a Cummins crewcab Deuce from the ground up. I think this tire would detract from the overall finished appearance. I bought the 6 tires sight unseen a couple of years ago. I saw the overspray and I was going to clean it up when I mounted them. That time has come and I can’t get the paint off. It takes up a lot of space in my shop. $140 I can deliver the tire to the Findlay show for free if it is paid for in advance. Thanks

Attachments

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have (2) M35A3 wheels and 14.5 tires. Could use on front of a deuce with 11.00 rear duals or on 105 trailer.

Edit.....SOLD wheels and tires

Looking for GY 395, another 105 trailer, green soft top for deuce (or) 5 ton (both), top bows for cargo, bolster wheels, 37" hummer tires good enough for a trailer.

Attachments

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Do you by chance have another or one similar???
Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Sorry I do not, all I have is the canvass for the 16X16 light weight frame tents but no frames.
16x16canvass.jpg 16X16 open.jpg
I am pretty sure WNY Renegade will get it, but check with me as in the past couple of years things happen and folks who said they were wanting tents did not show up. I call it the "Findlay F--K me" seriously 3 years in a row that has happened and only at Findlay. If it is not paid for by noon Saturday or sooner it will be for sale.
I will also, if there is a buyer, be bringing an all aluminum storage container field office box.The ends come off and make two tables
25"w X25"D X56"H there are 3 bin drawers in the bottom & 2 sliding shelves in the top
DSCN5265.JPG DSCN5264 (1).JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks