• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay Ohio 2021 show, Sell, Trade, Wanted List/ May14-16

Deplorable1

Sorry I do not, all I have is the canvass for the 16X16 light weight frame tents but no frames.
View attachment 831287 View attachment 831289
I am pretty sure WNY Renegade will get it, but check with me as in the past couple of years things happen and folks who said they were wanting tents did not show up. I call it the "Findlay F--K me" seriously 3 years in a row that has happened and only at Findlay. If it is not paid for by noon Saturday or sooner it will be for sale.
I will also, if there is a buyer, be bringing an all aluminum storage container field office box.The ends come off and make two tables
25"w X25"D X56"H there are 3 bin drawers in the bottom & 2 sliding shelves in the top
View attachment 831285 View attachment 831286
Thanks MWMULES, if I go (never been) ill touch base with you to see what you have.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

WNY Renegade

Sorry I do not, all I have is the canvass for the 16X16 light weight frame tents but no frames.
View attachment 831287 View attachment 831289
I am pretty sure WNY Renegade will get it, but check with me as in the past couple of years things happen and folks who said they were wanting tents did not show up. I call it the "Findlay F--K me" seriously 3 years in a row that has happened and only at Findlay. If it is not paid for by noon Saturday or sooner it will be for sale.
I will also, if there is a buyer, be bringing an all aluminum storage container field office box.The ends come off and make two tables
25"w X25"D X56"H there are 3 bin drawers in the bottom & 2 sliding shelves in the top
View attachment 831285 View attachment 831286
I will be there, I have vendor space, plan on being there Thursday to Sunday, if I don't show, its because I am dead....

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I will be there, I have vendor space, plan on being there Thursday to Sunday, if I don't show, its because I am dead....
Where is your space at? And what sort of treasures are you bringing?

Looks like I will have a couple of special forces mini sub battery chargers
stddid.jpg stidd.png
I do not know how much they put out, but power up and have cables.

I will also have some used plastic Tan & brown fuel cans $30ea
fuelcan.jpg

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there--- near MWmules. In addition to my usual small stuff that I usually bring, I have some larger stuff that I will bring if I have a dedicated taker. The list includes: m37/m101 rims-- some with tires, some without. The ones with tires would be ok as spares only. WC 1/2 ton rims (like the m37 rim but slightly different), 2ea 3/4 ton combat rims, m151 windshield frames, tent light kits (the large wood crates with lights/cables/etc). Also, I have a full set of willys cj 15" wheels --they have tires on them that are pretty worn down. Also available are some MRAP toolboxes, dodge WC/M37 trannys, transfers, complete surgical scrub sink sets, and alot of other stuff that I am forgetting at the moment. Again, the above stuff will only come along if I have a committed buyer.......

Z

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there--- near MWmules. In addition to my usual small stuff that I usually bring, I have some larger stuff that I will bring if I have a dedicated taker. The list includes: m37/m101 rims-- some with tires, some without. The ones with tires would be ok as spares only. WC 1/2 ton rims (like the m37 rim but slightly different), 2ea 3/4 ton combat rims, m151 windshield frames, tent light kits (the large wood crates with lights/cables/etc). Also, I have a full set of willys cj 15" wheels --they have tires on them that are pretty worn down. Also available are some MRAP toolboxes, dodge WC/M37 trannys, transfers, complete surgical scrub sink sets, and alot of other stuff that I am forgetting at the moment. Again, the above stuff will only come along if I have a committed buyer.......

Z
How much for a M37 wheel with spare tire? I know someone that needs one.

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for any mule and CUCV parts. Could particularly use a set of M1009 front seats.

joshs1ofakindxj

I'm shopping for two 11.00R20 tires, either unmounted or mounted on 6 bolt wheels. The wheels could be for an M135/M211, or M35A2/A3.

WNY Renegade

I will be setup in building A spot 64, I will be bringing a bunch of small stuff, I have mess kits, Empty decon containers, hanging straps with a footman loop. I also have wheel cylinders for m105 trailers and m211's, net support kits, 12" diameter duct for heaters 14' in length, a couple puller and pump end connector kits NSN 5120-01-051-4150, 1.75 cans of Auto and Artillery grease plus other misc things....I have a ton of CUCV parts that I'll bring down if I have a buyer, just let me know what you are looking for....

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can bring:
20 ton bottle jack [USA] (I have 2) - Bii for M916 ....... $75
Heaaaavy tow bar ...... $150
ARR Cadillac ISU 60/90 container shelf bracket clips - go in slotted track to hold shelves ...... $18/set of 4 *
Transfer box lever extension - M809 series for easy splitting of gears ...... $30 *

( * - yes - these are my fab)

Postman515

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm Still deciding on what to bring. I Have:
M915-920 Parts- Shifters, Alternator Upgrade Kits, Filter Kits, Rebuilt Cat 7155 Trans, Seats, Brake Canisters, Complete Brake Assemblies
LMTV- NOS Rear Cargo Cover(Green), Filter Kit
HMMWV- Turret Parts- Trays, Hatches, Geared Rings, Motorized Kit, OGPK Pads
Misc Hmmwv Parts- Battery Holdowns, Rear Seat Backs, Mirrors, Hardware, Windshield Motors, Brake Lines, Fuel Lines, Intake Caps, Shelter Front Racks, 12.1k Halfshaft Sets, Black Ballistic Seat Wedges
2- New Michelin XZL 16.00R20. Michelin Stickers Still On Them
Antenna Tips- Newer style For 6707 & 3900
Leg For Deuce or 5 ton Turret
I have more I cant think of.
Some Stuff I Have Listed On Epay

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
SOLD!
USN 1944 Mark4 2000lb bomb trailer made in Streatot, IL by Anthony Co
Screenshot_2021-05-05 The History of Anthony Liftgates, Inc .png DSCN4667.JPG DSCN4668 (2).JPG
$800 OBO complete with 70's era M129A 750lbs Leaflet Bomba
(empty) easy to move with 2 folks
DSCN4671.JPG DSCN4672.JPG DSCN4675.JPG
internet photos of M129A fins included
Mk129A2.jpg bombm129aemty.jpg
sold out of water cans still have a few fuel cans​

Attachments

topgun217

I have a pair of M1009 rear side windows if anyone is interested. They are free and I can bring them to Findley or person can meet me if they are near Sandusky. Send reply to : Topgun7214@gmail.com I am not on here all the time.

Chuck has spoken for the glass and are his now. Will be delivered to Findlay in the afternoon.

Last edited:

Aurora

I have a pair of H1 bucket seats, same size and bolt pattern of HMMWV seats but black and have a head rest. $150 for the pair. I’ll only be there Saturday .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nayrbrellim

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a pair of H1 bucket seats, same size and bolt pattern of HMMWV seats but black and have a head rest. $150 for the pair. I’ll only be there Saturday .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where are you gonna be on saturday sir. What color are they.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks