• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay parts(2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleasure

I might make the trip to Findlay. I am looking for a M35a2 which has been owned and has most of the bugs already sorted out. Anybody know if there are usually many vehicles for sale?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
SouthDave is supposed to be bringing 2 tailgates for me. Not sure how good they are.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I might make the trip to Findlay. I am looking for a M35a2 which has been owned and has most of the bugs already sorted out. Anybody know if there are usually many vehicles for sale?
Yes, there are trucks for sale there. Not sure if there were many deuces or not.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the folks from Glen's Surplus were talking of bringing some trucks from Shelby to the show. They've got some nice ones over there and the prices are not outrageous, but are about what everyone is getting for the same thing. Bobby Arms is the guy in charge of them, they do have some nice stuff, but I bring home one more "stray" as the wife calls them and .......... well, don't even wnat to think about it now, it being Mothers Day and all.;-);-)

cjcottrill

I plan to bring my M1008, no show piece but I did install a new cargo cover this week-end. I'm not into selling stuff, but I do have a bad habit of buying more things I don't really need. I'll be arriving Friday afternoon and staying through Saturday. It will be good to see the faces that go with all the names I've heard so much about through this forum. I'm still looking for a deuce boarding ladder (5-step), landing leg for 101, and who knows what else. About the only thing I have to offer for sale is a truck load of post holes. They are not too big around but run pretty deep.

citizensoldier

Northern Michigan OD Woods Gnome technology at its finest. After some more abuse of the yard whore I might have got it so it will at least hold Spedmons lights in on the way to Ohio. The right side latch is a still screwed up but with some banging and maybe a little tack or two it should work again. What do you guys think of my 18 ton press? It wont be as prestine as it was when I was drinking my coffee this morning but should function. Besides I could not get the bungee to hold it to the cab past 25MPH so I had a license plate showing. :wink:
I have some M1008 troop seats I would part with if anyone needs a set. One more exhaust kit $200 Findlay special, Two NOS 1100/20 XL's also..

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will be bringing the M108 for loading/unloading. Don't forget straps/chains if you are moving anything. Also my 8x14 trailer, to be used as table space. Just the right height. And small tractor and trailer for hauling parts around.

Off the top of my head, will add more when I get home.

Cucv intake, battery tray and some kind of vacuum valve.

M35 stuff
Slightly banged up hood
Slightly dented bumper
2 arm mirror mounts
outer windshield frame
sprag transfer case
Pioneer tool tray
front mud flaps
NICE wrecker light set
couple of air wiper motors
pieces of heater box

Attenna stuff
legs
winches
collars
rotator
large tent stakes

For others
hood for Jeff-crusher
hoists for Lane-gnome

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't forget the bent dropside bed!

Not related to that incident. Just parts from different trucks.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
hood for Jeff-crusher
A hood for me - ? ! ? ! - SWEEEEEET.

I am doing a little house cleaning also. I have the following items For sale :
3 new zipper-style knuckle boots (5-ton) $30 each edit: SOLD
New air/hydraulic brake booster (5-ton ) $275 edit: SOLD
New air/hydraulic brake booster REbuild Kit (5-ton) $70
New master cylinder (5-ton) $75
Used plastic battery box (deuce or M/F 5-ton) $40

Will consider trades for deuce parts.

I will be there on Friday only. I am hoping to drag Todd Haley along.

Attachments

Last edited:

Westech

CPL
Ok I just ordered $500 in Oil line parts.... Man that hose went up $$$$$$$$$$$$$ I can still do the price I have been quoting $35.00 shipped
I will have a few sets at Findley and for SS members I will do that same $30.00 Non SS members $40.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks