• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay parts(2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I figured I'd start the "bringing to" thread for Findlay. I know I have a starter and alt sold. I will have a bunch of 20mm ammo cans, some BII tools like hydro jacks and lug nut tools. Might bring a tow bar and my kitchen tent too. What have I promised people that I don't remember? 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

gunboy1656

I am not setting up but will be bringing a set of reproduction ammo racks for a mule. Will be looking for some good (or better) long low 40mm ammo cans.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Along with the mass of Mule parts, DKELONE will be briging a small towbar for me Gimp. I appreciate you guarding it with your life. Not many around and I took good care of your baby bar. Kip, what kind of gun cleaning kits?

ida34

I am going to clean out my trailer and try to sell some surplus items. How much does it cost for a selling area? Look forward to seeing you guys. Haven't been on the board much but got to make the shows.

We got clothes,trioxine,ammo cans 20mm an 81mm ,radiators for dueces new still in the box ,generators if interested let me no what you want i will bring it 3kw,5kw,10kw,15kw,30kw,chem suits, armored lights ,hydralic hoses,air conditioner hoses,jungle boots,mickey mouse boots cast iron skeletts, tow bars extra large and med,merimites ,beverage coolers ,cambrio coolers,duece starters , duece alt. , 105 front and rear tailboards,if you see something or think of something pm me so i can bring it .

cjcottrill

I'm looking for deuce boarding ladder, landing leg for a bantam 1/4 ton, (MV version is fine), 1/2" wire rope wedge socket, and by then probably some other stuff.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll have the usual, 3", 3-3/8", 4-3/8", & 4-7/8"axle nut sockets, padlock sets, Military Max tool sets, SAW (fat 50) ammo cans, new 5 gal water cans, some odds and ends, and a vise (not vice) for Junkyard Wars Crusher.

DKELONE

I've inherited a bunch of stuff that will bring to Findlay. One MKT version 3 stove, nos military porta pot, nos troop seats for a deuce I'd guess--not wood, nylon straps, nos seats for the bottom of the deuce pax seat. David

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp, transfer case for Jake.
Also Rodger is supposed to be bringing me some wire and 2 ether kits

I will be bringing some stuff, have to go look through the pile.

monkeythumbs

Here's what I'm looking for if someone has one...A spare tire for a M1009 (Prefer newish tire on it)
Maybe Duece bows and corners price dependent
Picking up some 40mm cans from Gimp or Kipman
Interested in the Otis Cleaning kits
Slave cables and an adapter
Military toolbag
Other Odds'N'Ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks