• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay parts(2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdmax

I would be interested in them at $100 each, but at $125 I am not! I will bring cash, if you want to sell for $100 each.
Let me know.

I will be there sometime Friday afternoon, and will most likely be hanging around Kip's spot.

I have a set of six stock uncut HEMTT wheels for sale. I was saving these for a project that I will never have time for so they are up for grabs. How about $125 each (must take all six, will not sell separate) . Nuts and O-ring included. I am trying to scavenge the valve stems. If I find them, they are included with the price.

Can deliver to Findlay (Friday only), I will not be bringing them without a confirmed buyer.

Or, pickup in Petersburg, KY by appointment.

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not sure when Stretch is coming in but I would like to unload your lights when we get there.. Then we can play with them! [thumbzup] What you bringing to get them home?

I'm bringing Kip, Gimp and Stretch's M108...LOL Between Kip and Gimpy, one of them will get them back to Kips farm...I'll have to get them home from there after that. I have to work this weekend, but I'm taking Friday night off so I can get to go look around and see everybody. I have to leave earlier in the day on Saturday so I can get to work for Saturday afternoon. Kip and gimp said bewteen the two of them, they should have room to get them back to Kips.

citizensoldier

I'm bringing Kip, Gimp and Stretch's M108...LOL Between Kip and Gimpy, one of them will get them back to Kips farm...I'll have to get them home from there after that. I have to work this weekend, but I'm taking Friday night off so I can get to go look around and see everybody. I have to leave earlier in the day on Saturday so I can get to work for Saturday afternoon. Kip and gimp said bewteen the two of them, they should have room to get them back to Kips.
Ok it would just be best to move them once.. LOL.. One box is all 3 guys can handle. [thumbzup] We will figure it out when I get there.

Attachments

Last edited:

natem

Ok we can talk if you have not sold it by the time I get there. I would like to set it up and well... Might need to test it out by sleeping in it. :grin:
sound's ok, but you know there will be a long line wanting to buy it. LOL I'll be with Dave C. and Mark in the usual spot. Like Monty all ways said "come on down lets make a deal". :lol:

Nate

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok it would just be best to move them once.. LOL.. One box is all 3 guys can handle. [thumbzup] We will figure it out when I get there.
Don't think just because we're gonna have to do some creative packing with them, that I still don't want to play with at least one of them. After all, I've "owned" them for almost a yeah and 1/2 and haven't even laid eyes on them yet :jumpin: [thumbzup] :jumpin: [thumbzup] :jumpin: [thumbzup] :jumpin: [thumbzup] :jumpin:

maxim

My left brain is at it again..........

Findlay

The Army and Navy will not be the same
Air Force and Marine Corps are too in the game
The junk they discard, give away, or sell
Wind up in the hands of scroungers from h-ll
The use for this stuff in dreams it may be
It all winds up at Findlay

They come for miles with gear loaded up
By car, halftrack, Huey or truck
What price to get, how high will it go
To plot and scheme to get the most dough
The truth and fiction becomes quite a mystery
It all winds up at Findlay

Paint is peeling grease coated rust
Smelly old clothing and moldy and dust
‘It ran when parked’ the call will go out
Sure it works, and original no doubt
Hiding behind a nickname from glory
They all wind up at Findlay

The point of this is to honor you see
Those who served to keep us all free
The metal we keep helps us to hold
To those who used it, and fought so bold
Though a rowdy bunch, grateful are we
That’s why we wind up at Findlay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks