• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fined for running WMO (not me)

Flyingvan911

I read some of these post and realized i never even thought about the fuel tax. I live in Oregon so i went online and found the application for use fuel users license. printed it filled it out called and asked how much money they wanted. All they needed was a $100 dollar deposit. the license is free. i need to track my mileage and the amount of fuel both taxed an untaxed. mail in a report one a month with owed taxes, should be about $15 dollars if i drive a lot. As soon as the window sticker comes back the fuel tanks going black. (A little rime for your enjoyment) Check with your state if its like Oregon there is no reason not to be legal.
If you get your WMO for even a dollar or two a gallon then pay the tax you are still money ahead. I wish I had a source for WMO and the space to store and filter it.

AGE|kshaufl

I found this one to be interesting.

Here is the site: Link

5735.40 No tax to be imposed on alternative fuels - exceptions

Ohio Motor Fuel Tax Definitions

I don't think that they really know what is taxed. I think it is really up to interpretation by the person hearing each case.

I know if I was dipped, I would definitely take it to court and let all of the media know about it.

Washington + State Governments = :drool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks