• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finished my winch install

I finally finished the install of the winch onto my truck. It took about 8 hrs over 3 days and I got the cable on last night. The PTO was the hardest thing to install. And it works great. Here are some pics. They aren't step by step cause I got to excited after the first few steps to take more pics.

Attachments

Attachments

wsucougarx

Outstanding idea my friend!!!! I knew there was a reason why I kept a couple spare bumpers handy. I was just out looking at my truck this morning thinking it would be a great idea to mount a vise on my two winched trucks:wink: Now I have the inspiration:!: I'm thinking it'd probably a good idea to reinforce the back of the vice mount with a piece of iron and angle it down to the bracket down below at a 45 degree angle. Just in case if you need to really reef on something in your vise

Last edited: