• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

finished power steering!

DocKill

Just a quick update... I finished the power steering install! The difference is amazing! Thanks for all the help from the board!!

Barrman

Just get a FSJ box and pitman arm. They bolt right on. Getting the pump that goes with the box is a plus. But, any "canned ham" style pump will work. Make sure you get the right hose/pump combination. It will either be o-ring or compression style for the pressure line at the back of the pump. You can change out the back of the pump in a few minutes.

DocKill

Sorry for the long delay guys....been out of town. As soon as the weather improves, I'll get some pics posted!! by the way. I've a spare pitman arm if anybody needs one. I used a Jeep Grand Cherokee steering box, and a pump from a older model chevy to fit the motor.