• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finishing Touchs

Pballer71

Just finished restoring my m1009 and trying to figure out where some of the original decals would have gone. Painted over the stock camo with an olive drab and trying to figure out where to put stock decals like the TP35 decals like that.

Pballer71

Thanks and ya defiantly looks better with some mud on it just looking at getting a star painted on the doors and putting some of the stock decals on it make it look a little more offical

cucv1833

Thanks and ya defiantly looks better with some mud on it just looking at getting a star painted on the doors and putting some of the stock decals on it make it look a little more offical
Heres a doc. on paint markings. Most of this stuff is as per the Army. Marines dont like putting to much crap on there vehicles. I have TP-35 on the fenders in 2" stencil but its supposed to be 1"

Also look up
TB-43-0209
TB-746-93-1

Also welcome to the site and very nice Rig

Attachments

Last edited:

Pballer71

Thanks and they are 35" Yokohama Geolanders M/Ts and a six inch tough country lift. They are the only tires I've had but they have been great in rain and mud couldn't tell you how loud they are cause the diesel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks