• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fired the FH70 again

zout

You keep showing these and PB is coming across the pond for sure.

I bet the ole timers just jump out of their skin when they hear that.

Spectacular show.

Petesos

What was strange was that the police turned up to see the gun fire and after they came up to me and had there photo took with it and the one copper told me a lot about the gun as he was a reme fitter before he joined the police force and now he is one of my crew who wants to help me bits on the gun.
Pete

zout

Awesome - what history.
I knew a couple ole timers over there that worked all day during the war and took the train into London after work and work all night to repair and clean up bomb damage and take the train back to work the next morning - day after day after day after day.

Wondering if you were aiming for that electrical tension wire ??:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks