• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First 923A2

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I sold my nice 923A0 last Wednesday and he is already hauling red oak up the haul roads to get to the road tractors. I had sellers remorse almost immediately and Ft Drum had some nice trucks so I got lucky and picked up a pretty nice A2.

DH was kind enough to run up to Drum and scoop it out of there, and I went up to his house when I got back from the dreaded business trip to pick it up.

This is my first time really getting to know these updated trucks, and all I can say is (except for CTIS!)..... NICE! Feeling acceleration when you stomp on it at 55 is really really nice. Got a few pics, including DH hard at work ensuring my safety.

Some of the old and some of the new. I know it will def be green sometime in the hopefully near future. Good solid well running truck.

IMG_0572.jpgIMG_0573.jpgIMG_0569.jpgIMG_0570.jpgIMG_0571.jpg

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter

DrNefarious

Hah!! sounds just like mine! Have to agree the muffler really did its job (waaaay too quiet). Yes ill side with you on the CTIS, its been a pain in my rear since i started messing with it. Also look up the air filter mod, you will enjoy the sound of the turbo much more.