• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First Annual Natick Military Vehicle Show

treeguy

I'd love to go and bring the deuce, but I've got a ticking injector that scares me to go too far. From the Cape in a normal car is about an hour +, not sure how long in a deuce. I hope everyone has a great time, I will definitly be attending the Otis open house and this year I'll drive the deuce for sure.

timass1

Anyone taking thier truck? I'm in NE CT and would like to convoy up from the Auburn MA way if anyone is interested. Let me know. I look foward to meeting some SS members as well.:beer:

timass1

I just stopped in to check it out,very nice pieces are already staged. Still debating wether or not to take the 109. The weather looks good for the weekend. I hope to see some of you there.

Kalashnikov

I'm heading there tomorrow probably for 10 or 11. Send me a text or a call if anyone wants to meet up.
(five)o8-(four)39-(two)72(four)

WarrenD

Saturday was a good time, though seemed like more than a few vehicles were starting to leave about 2-3 PM. There were several tanks, 3 Shermans, 2 Stewarts, a Chaffee, a Helcat and a Priest. Add a couple of half tracks and a M-8, some German stuff and more jeeps and beeps than you can count, an appearance by the Andrews Sisters (OK, a younger imitation) and it was a great event. Pics to follow in a few days....

timass1

It was a great turnout yesterday. It was a pleasure to meet you warren and i look forward to seeing your pics. I was very impressed with the display of vehicles that attended. koodo's to Andy and his crew as well as the AMVET'S who hosted the event. Job well done and hope to see it happen next year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks