• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First Annual TX MV Rally

nofearnohope

We've got the Off Road Ranch we used last time for the weekend of Nov 6th and 7th. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are planning on showing up so I can determine the individual cost.

OL AG '89

Count me in, I think...... wait, who's in Kyle Field that weekend???

Alright, I'll get a pass out from the wife...... maybe bring the others of the four wheel affliction....

somebody send me a text message to remember when ......:?

runk

Posted it on the family schedule, so count me in. Probably with son this time, we'll drive up Saturday morning. Going to do a convoy into town for lunch again ?

runk

If you don't see it in the daily posts, this thread is kind of buried in a weird place. I wonder if is acceptable to send out a group PM to everyone in Texas ? Or at least who has complained they just missed the first one ?
Also, I think the new post to subscribed threads and PM notifications are still wonky, so a lot of people may have missed the announcement.

Last edited:

nofearnohope

runk, I have looked for a way to create a group mailing list for just such a reason.
two.fiveM35, I am also a newbie and got to put the last one together. People started showing up Friday evening at 6pm and continued to come out til I think runk was the last to show up around noon on Saturday. We just kind of hung out Friday evening and camped out that night. We went out on the trails Sat morning before a convoy into town for lunch. Then we headed back out for some more trail running. Runk and I were the only MVs left Sunday morning, so not much happened. We are open to suggestions for things to do.

wehring

bring ATVs

Be sure to bring an ATV, jeep or the like. The 90% of the trails are a no-go for a deuce and above.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

LibTimothy

Question... Should this be in it's own thread? It's not the first annual Texas MV rally, but the second bi-annual Texas MV rally....

Second, November is very bad for me, so sadly, I will probably miss this one. Actually the entire fall is bad for me, but that's the nature of my work. I might be able to show up on Sunday, but that is a big if right now.

Timothy

nofearnohope

Timothy, I was afraid that the fall would be bad for you after our talks at the first rally. Obviously it would be great if you can make it, but we understand if you can't and you will be missed. I will be starting a new thread for this shortly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks