• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First day out after the paint dryed

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yankee, missed the picutes buddy! Maybe they were too big? Need to be 640 x 480.

YankeeDuece

By the way, that is not my chauffeur. He is my friend's son. I rolled up to his house and the whole family was lined up in the front yard for a group photo during his daughters first communion.

FSBruva

YankeeDeuce-

It looks very good. As long as your truck is not covered in chrome, painted like a candy cane or like cotton candy, you won't hear too much grousing. And, no one is EVER going to mistake that thing for anything other than a military truck. It's got a clean look, too.

Matt

ojsdna744

bigbee said:
You WASH YOUR TRUCK?!?!?!?! I didn't think that was legal. or recommended.
:shock: I'm afraid to wash mine, not sure what would happen! :roll:

Your truck looks good though! No matter what color you decide to paint them, keep 'em rolling! 8)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I just washed mine. It seemed to be happy afterwards.

YankeeDuece

Armada, the seat covers are tan and the dash is free of data plates.
Vtdeucedriver, a gun truck was the reason for the black paint.

Last Thursday I got my M105 carpenters trailer w/bows and matching tan top. I will probablyl paint it black over the winter.

I know, I know....pictures to follow.