• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

first Deuce for myself

KevinW

Hello all,
I was advised to post my truck here from a friend of mine. Cant wait to start working and changing fluids and etc on this truck!
IF you have any suggestions or ideas let them fly.
I also put a hole in my exhaust pipe from my tire.
I need help with a solution to that if there is one.
Thanks
Kevin

Attachments

ducer

Welcome to the green Iron nut house. All crazys welomed here. Make suer to read your TMs and search the site before asking questions or bad things can happen to you. :cookoo:

As for your problem just remove the pipe and just weld a patch over it.

Denny :drool:

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Kansas City. Take your time and you'll find lots of nice things to do to the truck. I recommend lockin door handles for a start. Search for the sales thread. They are worth the money.

KevinW

Welcome from Kansas City. Take your time and you'll find lots of nice things to do to the truck. I recommend lockin door handles for a start. Search for the sales thread. They are worth the money.
Thanks for the advise. I found some and messaged them already! I was wondering how to lock it up.

KevinW

Welcome to the green Iron nut house. All crazys welomed here. Make suer to read your TMs and search the site before asking questions or bad things can happen to you. :cookoo:
Thanks for letting me know. I checked out the TMs and boy do I have days worth of reading. I already started.

Diecorpse

Welcome to the site. Using the google search function helps you find threads with the topics you are wondering about. Remember, on this site, pics are a must!! Lol. We love looking at pics. Nice truck though, would love to see more pics of it.

rrrr

Search the forum first then asked questions. Its almost a given that it has been done/asked /answered before. The biggest tires you can run on a deuce without rubbing is 395's on a non-lifted truck. If your running 14 or 16.00x20's you'll have rubbing issues.

palskidoo

Welcome from CT! Beware this "MV" thing is addicting!!

Nice lookin truck and love the tires, what are they?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Academy.
I was wondering how to lock it up.
To "combat lock" a deuce lock one door from the inside (yes you can do that) and then unlatch one of the front windshields and reach in and lock the other door from the outside. Push the windshield closed and the doors are locked unless a prospective thief knows the trick.