• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First Deuce

notso

So after reading here and getting a bad hankerin for a tuck, I finally got one.

Thanks to Wreckerman for helping me with all the GL work

And here it is. Im hoping that since it is tan I can avoid the addiction to "green iron"

it is a '68 Kaiser '35A2 W/W

2400 Mi and 1430 Hrs on the clock when I picked it up.

Attachments

Last edited:

FreightTrain

Banned
yea,I wanted that truck too.I was going to bid on it till I found out deep pockets wrecker was looking at it.Then I let it go cause I knew he would bid more than I could afford.Nice,Non-Updated truck.Original old style lights,had light panels,and I think it was a sprag truck(If it doesn't have a switch under the dash make sure you ALWAYS start in 1st gear).

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Definately a nice truck. As for avoiding the "green disease," you can forget about it. Tan is "just another shade of green." You've already got it! :)

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
It was a pleasure doing business with you NOTSO........FT wanted that deuce till he found a broke dic wrecker to add to his motley collection of scruffy MV's.
There is no cure for the "green iron addiction".
Just keep buying them until the men in the white coats show up with the net.:cookoo:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I refer to the tan addiction as "simplex 2"!:roll: You have a disease that you just need to learn how to live with(never really goes away and flairs up really bad on occasions). If you stay away from forums and shows, it can be unnoticeable to others. :oops:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Welcome fellow addict. I have a " simplex 2" deuce and love it. However, yours has that winch thing on its lip that mine is missing. I suffer from winch-less simplex 2.

texas4wheeler

hey notso , i know the feeling cause i just bought my first m35a2 , drove 71/2 hours to get it and turned right back around and drove 10hrs and 475 miles back home in it . 20hr round trip , if that aint sickness i dont know what is. congrates on your truck