• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First Deuce

sixfeathers

Banned
YOu wouldnt want to park it in your front yard.. You might find the weight to much for ground to support. Have some sewer problems if you crushed one... Imagine,,,honey Ill be back I am gonna take the Deuce for a PM run.. Um Honey call BOB we might need a wrecker.. looking out door you might see your Green Giant inn a mess..:razz::razz::!:

It could happen.

roscoe

Ok so i probably wont get a duece but are there any other good military trucks or anything i could use just to drive to school and what not. I won't really being doing too much but i want to be able to have a good off road car without spending 10k on just my suspension. It also has to be safe, or something safe for me and the others on the road anyways.

OK, I got a Mitsubishi Diamonti I will sell your for $1,200.00. Buy a dirt bike for offroad. I also have a 3/4 ton pickup you could buy to haul the bike. When you graduate and get a good job, buy a place in the country and get all the MVs you want. Just my 2cents.:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks