• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First Florida Chapter MVPA Rally

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil, you goin to Richloam the weekend before?

This event is right up the road too. Two weekends in a row of MVs, what could be better.:driver:
What could be better? 3 weeks in a row for those with deep pockets. The 6th Annual Steel Soldiers Florida Rally is the following week.

TacticalDoc

Trying to get to both Richloam and FL MVPA. Should I bring my deuce? Will there be somewhere to park it? Never been to the rally but its only 10 miles away.

Last edited:

RAYZER

Had a great time last year,went up for the day,lots of stuff for sale! Im going to bring my rig this year...if it's ready.

Rellim4560

I am thinking about making the trip to the Ocala area for the FLMVP get together. I have not been to one before and was wondering if there are people who will be selling parts. I am looking to pickup some stuff for the Deuce. fat lady sings

SD T16

WTB- M35 cargo top!

I am in need of TAN cargo cover & end curtains for an M35.

we'll be there with an m-109.... the one with a smoker behind it;)
Thanks!

Sean

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
FL rally

Bringing my 712 Pinzgauer/trailer and the mule. We will be set up in the outside vendor area with some early M151 /A1 parts for sale. Also have some other web gear I need to move cheap - 1 quart canteens, used alice packs and elbow pads. I also have a cover, troop seats and top bow set for a m929/930 dump truck in the crate $400.00
http://www.flmvpa.org/2011%20rally.pdf

Last edited:

Pinz25086

I am going up on Sat morning but probably will not drive the deuce. Saving the fuel for the next weekend at Devilman's. See you there!

TacticalDoc

I'll be there Saturday

If anyone is selling deuce parts/accessories I need the following:

12v alternator and mount
tool box above my spare
front hitch
maybe a roof rack/light bar for my hard top
yellow caution light 24v

Items I'll be bringing that I dont need

boarding ladder
900 wheels/rims x2
master cylinder NOS
Intank Gas pump
maybe my M105 trailer

Last edited:

JB

It is at the Markets of Marion south of Belleview. The huge flea market. When you pull in go to the right and towrds the rear. It outgrew the usual spot out front. Friday was slow for customers saturday should be better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks