• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First M35a2

thinblueline65

Bought my first m35a2 today. 1971 Jeep M35a2, 465 ldt c, Hard top, with 44 inch michelins. Really excited about it, I have to get some insurance on it and i can drive it home. Former Georgia National Guard truck. Pictures coming.

thinblueline65

the guy i bought it from had the certificate complete when i purchased it. So according to him all i have to do is file it at the DMV for a new title. Does anyone know how long this will take in NC? I hope to get the insurance taken care of the tomorrow, and if the DMV gives me a tag i will be driving her home.

RodUSMC1962

Just a thought from an old guy,don`t ever back up to your garage like you did in your pic w/o some one guiding you or you will be buying a new garage door. It looks like a truck to be proud of, congrats!:driver:

thinblueline65

My friend who helped me get it home watched for me when i backed up. I was afraid that might happen. After "GANG" is says 221 MI I know georgia national guard. What does the rest mean?