• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First purchase, an M101A2 into Mass. EUC Question

namedpipes

I've never bought anything on GL before. I submitted the EUC via email w/ the signed "online" EUC and my license attached. I think it is all correct except I put "yard work" for purpose and I suppose it would have been better to write personal or hobbiest?

My cell phone is provided by work and would reverse to another address. I don't have a landline at all.

I submitted this last Friday (6 days ago) and have seen nothing in email or any update on the EUC status page. They did collect the money for the purchase price, fee and tax.

Question #1 Should I be nervous yet or does it really take a week or more for them to even ack getting the form?

I live in Mass. We make everything harder. The NSN seems to say the trailer is around 2000 or 2002 but there is no date on the auction description, so it is most likely I have to title it (over some age you can skip this on trailers, I think).

#2 To title an ex-mil trailer in Mass, do I submit the paid-in-full invoice to the DMV or do I have to apply for an SF97?

#3 If I have to get the SF97 *when* do I apply for it? Right after the EUC is approved in 6 days to 6 months? Right now?

ARGH!

Thanks and if I ever get through this, it will eventually be followed by a deuce purchase!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
You can always call them to check 1 (480) 367-1300.
There is no block called "purpose" if you meant section II block 1A retention you should have typed in " for intended use" always put that in if you are going to use it as it was meant to be. Can't answer any of the Mass questions for title.

namedpipes

The memory is the first thing to go - this is the gist of the answers I gave...

Type of firm: Other/Individual
Nature of end-user's business: personal
Nature of principal's business: yard work (intended to mean I'll use this for my personal yard work chores)
Retention: for intended use

markmontana

Question #1 Should I be nervous yet or does it really take a week or more for them to even ack getting the form?
o I submit the paid-in-full invoice to the DMV or do I have to apply for an SF97?

#3 If I have to get the SF97 *when* do I apply for it? Right after the EUC is approved in 6 days to 6 months? Right now?

ARGH!

Thanks and if I ever get through this, it will eventually be followed by a deuce purchase!
#1 Don't worry, it can take a long time for them to acknowledge receipt of the EUC. Use the live chat to check status, and keep the transcripts of the chats. My first EUC took a few days to be sent on to Battle Creek, and then 70+ days to be approved.

#3 You apply for the SF97 AFTER you pick the item- you will need to pull the numbers off the trailer and fill in the SF97.

Good Luck

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
You should be good to go. I always put,"Hobbyist/collector" in the Nature of principal's business block.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I submit EUCs I always e-mail it first thing in the morning then go on live chat in the afternoon
to confirm they've received it. This last time they sent me a nice e-mail confirming reciept and thanking
me for my business. I didn't think I spent that much!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I submit EUCs I always e-mail it first thing in the morning then go on live chat in the afternoon
to confirm they've received it. This last time they sent me a nice e-mail confirming reciept and thanking
me for my business. I didn't think I spent that much!
:ditto:

If it takes over a week for your EUC status to change to "sent to Battle Creek" you really should either call them or talk to live chat to make sure they got it. Remember, you only have 10 days to get the EUC in.

I've sent in EUCs several times only to talk to them in live chat and find out they never got it. Don't know how they loose it but it happens.

Alredneck

Banned
They loose them when the pile gets to high on their deskaua

If you got any kinda clearance with .gov expect it to take a long time as well, my first took over 7mos! Hopefully seeing im retired will help with this next set, might just put everything in O.D. Green LLC's name!:grin:

namedpipes

No clearance to worry about. I did live chat and wound up emailing another copy to that operator. She ack'ed getting it so now it's a matter of waiting. At least I don't have to wonder about the deadline. Thanks everyone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks