• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First Real Ride

Whitey

Took my 1009 on its first real ride this weekend. Man, is it a great feeling! The combination of weather and my work schedule had kept it on the driveway and off the road for too many months. I finally got my butt in gear last week and got my historic tags and insurance through Gulfway. Once that was done I had no excuses not to drive some green iron! It's gonna be a good week.:driver:

Whitey

I'd love to have my house close to work, with a full shop that nobody knew I had. I'm tired of people asking if I can fix this or that. I seriously don't have enough time for the things already on my own plate. Good thing about the 1009 is that I can't hear the phone ring; it is of course nothing compared to the C turbo on the deuces, but it works to tune out the world just fine. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks