• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First Real Ride

Whitey

Took my 1009 on its first real ride this weekend. Man, is it a great feeling! The combination of weather and my work schedule had kept it on the driveway and off the road for too many months. I finally got my butt in gear last week and got my historic tags and insurance through Gulfway. Once that was done I had no excuses not to drive some green iron! It's gonna be a good week.:driver:

Whitey

I'd love to have my house close to work, with a full shop that nobody knew I had. I'm tired of people asking if I can fix this or that. I seriously don't have enough time for the things already on my own plate. Good thing about the 1009 is that I can't hear the phone ring; it is of course nothing compared to the C turbo on the deuces, but it works to tune out the world just fine. :)