• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First time recovery times 3

Fixx

Got the new trucks today. 2 M925 and a M928A2 (thats a big boy) all ran fine. 2 are like brand new with just a few thousand miles on them. the older one has 40,000 miles on it. no problems other then a slight coolant leak from the older one. got all of them home under their own power. sickness setting in .... must ... buy ... more .... ghaaaaaaa

image(4).jpeg image(5).jpeg image(6).jpeg photo(7).jpg IMG952013052995145815.jpg

Last edited:

Fixx

O MY FREAKIN GOSH. Didnt look at the page numbers for these TMs. hit print and went downstairs to get a drink. came back to a ream of paper sitting on the rack. anyone have a stapler I could use to hold this together? i may just have to go to the drill press and use a carabiner... guess I will be using it on my ipad only from now on.

good news for those who were wondering from my last post, i found the keys to the trucks.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
O MY FREAKIN GOSH. Didnt look at the page numbers for these TMs. hit print and went downstairs to get a drink. came back to a ream of paper sitting on the rack. anyone have a stapler I could use to hold this together? i may just have to go to the drill press and use a carabiner... guess I will be using it on my ipad only from now on.

good news for those who were wondering from my last post, i found the keys to the trucks.

Here's a link to tm's for quick reference, now that you wore out the printer. http://www.tpub.com/ In the Automotive/ Mechanics sections http://www.tpub.com/automotive.htm is a page by page index http://trucks5ton.tpub.com/ for the 5 tons and a pile o' other stuff.

With 2 trucks to pull one truck out of the mud,.....please take your video camera with you...and share your 'lets see what they can do' adventures. Just make sure you keep getting everyone home safe and tell us how you did it.

Passenger containment and accidents while winching or pulling are the biggest concerns so strap everyone down and keep the pictures comin, appreciate you sharing the story.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WHOOO..BOY, you got it BAD!!

But, now is the time to get the trucks cheap - they aren't making any more

FUBIJAR

Congrats! I Took TM's on a flash drive to staples and they reduced and printed them for me they also hole punched them for me and put them in a binder.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks