• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First youtube video

RedBlok

Nice video - I am located in Springfield/Burke

I just bought a M923A3 5 Ton and I am in the process of doing the recovery now. Good luck with the truck

hoplite666

I used to live in Burke. Just moved to Centreville last winter.
Have fun and best of luck on the recovery.

Nice video - I am located in Springfield/Burke

I just bought a M923A3 5 Ton and I am in the process of doing the recovery now. Good luck with the truck

rsh4364

good vid

Good vid,I went with same tires,had to smile when I saw all the wheel weights on yours,my wheels were bent up also,had balancing weights outside and inside about 1/3 of wheel,I bought new cheap wheels.I also have a few vids on youtube of 1009,search rsh4364,mine is not as nice as yours,but working on it,mine is a daily driver,4-5 hundred miles per week,and I love it..

donalloy1

The Cabela's Seat Covers look good! How well do they fit? If positive, do you have part numbers? Please drop me a note. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks