• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fixed! Carnac is broke down!! Needs help!!!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
man im glad you got the parts and great friends that came thru in a pinch.. hope the rest of your trip is murphy free. Tim:driver:

Biggles

Emergency help list

While I can't help, this may spark something that COULD help someone in the future. What about a list of names, locations and phone #'s of people willing to offer their services should someone be broken down? On an Oldsmobile website I used to be a part of, they maintained a similar list.
I think that's a good idea. I'd put my name and number on a list.

rifleguy82

Emergency Help List

That would be a great resource to have when you're taking your favorite MV out on a trip. These beast aren't like you current production vehicle that you can just find parts anywhere!

Sign me up!

It never fails that the part you need is the one you can't fiind.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know, I'm proud to say that things like this are the norm around here. Glad Carnac is on the road. It's not uncommon for members to overnight parts at great expense to get someone going. 3 cheers for Daniel for bringing the hub. That's the best way to get this fixed on the road. All y'all need to revisit Cranetruck's cross country adventure and see the support he got all along the way. Polverone makes stickers that say "What? Me Worry?" "Steel Soldiers" These weren't made by accident. Also, for the newer members, there is a member map on the old site (linked at the top of the page). It's quite useful.

littlebob

What a great place! I had some issues with the Sububan pulling home my M51 from Wreckerman and put out
an alert. I had contact with a member close enough to help if needed within an hour.
Glad you got going again CARNAC.

dskchevy

Hey,you can put me on the Help list................. I''m at ex 332 on I-20 so close to it I can hear the trucks going by right now.............:)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Rock on Carnac!

bguy193

Great to hear CARNAC is back together and on the road, it was on my mind today. This is truely an amazing group of people in here..... I hope I too will be able to help someone out of a bad spot someday. I would also want to be on the list, I hope someone starts one up.

dozer1

I would be glad to be on that list as well. Got a nice shop here on the farm. I am about 120 miles west of Sparta just off Interstate 90. In case someone is going west with something from Fort McCoy or just traveling 90 for any reason. Thanks, Dean

Last edited:

alphadeltaromeo

Hey Andrew, been a while Sir! Hows the family? Sorry.....good work Carnac!
Kenny - you're right, it's been a while. I've been incredibly busy! However, the family is excellent. Baby #10 came...Eden Hope is her name and she's as sweet as pie. Everyone is really doing well.

Ya, CARNAC, good work! :jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks