• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FL airshow- In need of trucks

Travis89xj

Hey guys and gals.

A friend of my family is putting on an airshow at Keystone Heights Airport in Florida on FEB 19-22. He has put on a few before and they have turned pretty well.

There will be several WWII fighters and bombers on display.

Heres were you guys come in. I asked him if he would like me to get some trucks to show up. I told him they wouldnt all be the correct era vehicles, but he basically said the more the marrier. So i was hoping I could talk some you guys around the area in to bringing your OD Iron by for some eye candy (doesnt have to be in perfect condition)

Again its on FEB 19-22 2010 usually the first day is mostly setup so i usually go on sat-sun but your more than welcome to come park your truck on the 19th

for more Info visit www.wingsofdreams.org

Thanks alot for your help guys. Hope to see you there!!!

Travis89xj

Yeah i think there are a few guys from the mv chapter coming with their jeeps. Yeah I saw that the airshow was the same time as the rally so i figured a bunch of people would be going to that lol

Travis89xj

so just an update. airshow is next weekend.

went to a volunteer meeting today found out there will be an A-10 warthog demonstration team, huge mindsweeping helicopter, wwII fighter pilots, iwo jima survivors lots of interesting stuff.

everyone that can should stop by to check it out.

If you can bring a truck let me know asap I think we can park with the mvp guys. If not no worries

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks