• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FLasher connector problem.!

rolling18

Havin random problems with my turn signals working and not mostly not.

I'm pretty sure the plug that screws into the flasher unit, rather the wires are done the insulation is all cracked and falling off as well as many strands are broken and freyed at the rubber base of the plug. and sometimes contact each other.

I decided to CUT the screw barrel plug off and attach the wires directly to the Flasher units 3 pins. they seem to work now but look bad and wont last very long.

Is there a way to rebuild this screw on plug or attach a new one?
if so, where would I obtain a replacement (w/o buying a whole wiring harness???
thanks for any help!!
:tigger:

rolling18

i found some called "Amphenol" and cannon.
there were far to many different sizes and types... do you happen to know the size with the screw on fitting??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks