• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flat Bed Trailer ID

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The orange one is not for sale but the other one is up for sale, I just don't know the price yet. I have three M37s screaming for winches, but again the price is undetermined!!!!

L999here

...pic #2...

Sure would be interested in the trailer in pic #2 (yellow trailer) if it's less than 8'6" (102") wide. Need something to haul 20K without having to get a 'wide-load' permit. Please advise when time permits...email/PM to follow...

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are some more pics of the M270 trailer. The wiring is gone on the trailer, I have a M105 trailer harness could I use it to replace the military set of lights on the trailer use both ends and extend it in the middle?

Attachments

combat32

Ouch!,it would have to be dirt cheap then. Trailer looks cool hope you can work a deal, that gun looks like an old schneider towed 155,there is one just like it at the VFW here in Booneville.Tell him I would swap a really good Garand for it:lol:

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well it has been over six months and owner of the wrecker yard has died, his wife is running the place and is setting prices on a glacial time scale. So I went through her step son and he got some movement! I got the two M37 bumper/LU4 combinations for a good price and they want a grand for the trailer, if I will help them price the other trailers, 5 tons, half track. wrecker beds and M211s. The trailer is rough with no jacks, no electrical and a tail piece but it will look too good on the M818 or maybe behind the M543 with a dolly to pass up?

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks