• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flatbed HMMWV Trailer?

GMVguy

I'm looking for a small flatbed trailer for my Humvee. Ideally, it would be like the M1101 or m1102 utility trailer's subframe, but with a flatbed deck. Have you ever seen something like that?

dilligaf13

I'm 99% sure there is no flatbed trailer that the military used for the HMMWV that had a 12' deck. Closest thing I can think of to those dimensions is to get a M103 and put a flatbed on it, or the M103A2 generator trailer.

SGTGunner

I have one that I bought not too long ago. The deck is 10'5" long. From what I've learned about them it is an extended version used for commo. I'll try to load some pictures.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M116A3 is basically a "small flatbed trailer", not considering the fenders. The bed is 8 ft long x 7 ft wide, and if necessary it could easily be extended a bit, front and rear.

G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks