• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fliegertreffen Hahnweide 2009

Gents,

we have a small grass air strip near Stuttgart here which is operated by a glider club. It has been tradition there that every two years they have a fly in for oldtimers and warbirds, and they have grown bigger every year. This year they absolutly went over the top with a huge program and a great assortment of warbirds. They even managed to invite 5 Ju-52, which flew all the time, even in massive fly-bys. What a sight! There also was a flyable Me163 (sans rocket motor, of course :) ) and Flug Werkes famous Fw-190 and numerous others to watch.
Unfortunatly, I was not able myself to participate this year, but I collected some nice images from different photographers.

Enjoy!
Mark

Attachments

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Awesome pictures!!!!!! I would love to have been there to see that.

We have an airshow here every year with a FEW old war planes but nothing that inpressive.

Thanks for sharing Sir!!:-D

Green_gator

Mark,
Thanks for the pictures. The planes are great and the scenery brings back memories of the three years I spent in Boeblingen back in the 80s.