• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

flip a Deuce

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
electrician working next door came to see the Deuce today and said $3000 right now and I laughed at him and threw him out

He does not even know what it is
only looked at flip and squash for money

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
flip and squash is drive to scrap place for profit
These are the guys that overcharge, overbill, buy too much
for the job then take "all the new wire -"leftover" and scrap it.
Very popular Miami and North
They scrap NEW stuff, i.e. Flip/squash for cash

Last edited:

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
What does flip and squash mean?
It means I told him as it is now at 13,750 pounds he just offered me 21.8 CENTS a pound to take it away, $3000.

which means if I myself am scrap then I worth about
$38.84 or about two 18 packs.

I happy as my truck is worth 77 times ME.....................

13750 divided by 178 is 77 times

Last edited:

Jericho

The simple flip and squash says it all about him. Thief born every second and that's what it is, plain and simple

71DeuceAK

3000 to buy it, would you really get that much for it in scrap $$$? I don't think a Deuce would be worth that, there was recently a discussion on one of the Facebook groups about a non runner M923A2...maybe worth like 1600 in scrap metal if dragged to the scrap yard, better to at least part it out first!

rhurey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know what kind of shape your deuce is in and all, but honestly if I had some random dude I met have one I had an inkling they might want to unload 3K's the most I'd low ball at. And I'd be keeping it.

But I'm not shopping for one.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
When I first saw the title "flipping a deuce" I thought it was another thread about the GIMPS GREAT deuce driving expertise .

DavidWymore

Neighbor house unoccupied. Smelled gas stron...meter going like crazy...tweakers got under house and started stealing copper gas line. :mad:

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
I not sorry, I was taught at 19 that I can never be sorry, already did to much by then.
But then again I wish I had never began this post for information....

Flip a Deuce, Stupid title and misleading, my apologies to ALL

Then again it does run and does no harm ..........................................

I wish more pictures of ANY flipped Deuce

I did not enter here to waste your time, fm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks