• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

floor space of MKT trailer

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can someone give me a footprint area of the inside of the MKT trailer when the sides are folded up? Please also make note of the wheelwell humps, as it will affect what I mount inside the trailer.

vtdeucedriver

I wonder if it is 10' L X 7' W............thats the dimension of the M103 gen trailer and will be my new kitchen trailer that I am building.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PJpeiche stripped one out for someone and made the wheel wells bigger (put two axles on it). I would say about the same size as a 105 trailer, with wheel wells the same size but lower (not as tall). My MKT is not here, so I can't get exact measurements, but I know the cabinets on both sides were built up to sit over the wheel wells. HTH.

ONTOS66

TM 10-7360-206-13 and TM 10-7360-206-23P are both available in the Resources section for download. Should answer most of your questions regarding the MKT trailers.

Green_gator

Maddawg,
I looked through my TMs (compliments of SCSG-G4) and could not find anything showing the exact dimensions either with or without the sides folded down.