• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

floorboard rust repair

bracebldr

I NEED SOME IDEAS ABOUT REPLACING FLOOR BOARDS ON MY 1008.
RUSTED THROUGH BADLY ONLY FROM MID SEAT SECTION BUT RIGHT UP TO WEATHERSTRIP DOOR SEAL AND BACK TO THE RISE FOR REAR AREA.iM IN SO CAL AREA DONT WANT TO TOTALLY SUB OUT REPAIR BUT COULD USE SOME HELP .nO WELDER BUT WILL NEED TO BUY ONE ANY WAY.

24farragut

I was just cleaning out my new m1008 this morning, and found the same problem on the drivers side. I only have about 6" of the rail missing, and an 8"x1" hole in the floorboard, so its not too bad. Not sure what i am going to do to fix it yet, but seems like a common problem.

scrambled

I have used the repair panels from LMCtruck.com Their prices were good and the quality was spot on. floor panels are the best to learn on since they can be hidden easily.

POOR WHITE BOY

You can still buy most of the body repair panels and rust replacement rocker panels , floor boards etc from your local gmc or chevy dealer. Cannot beat oem parts for fit - i just bought complete rocker panels for my 1980 k30 from gmc dealer for $115 per side - no china junk - the real deal